Christmas Plans November 18 2020
Last Posting Dates
I know its only November still, but I think it will be Christmas before we know it. Here are the last posting dates from Royal Mail to help you plan your orders:
- Friday 4th December - Australia and New Zealand
- Thursday 10th December - Canada
- Friday 11th December - USA and European countries not mentioned below
- Wednesday 16th December - Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland
- Friday 18th December - Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
- Monday 21st December - UK
These are the last posting dates as taken from the Royal Mail website, I cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas and recommend you order early to avoid disappointment.
I am happy to post orders direct to recipient if that helps, we always wrap our parcels in tissue paper before packing. Please enter their address in the delivery section and leave any special instructions in the comments or contact me for help.
Studio Shut down
We are closing the studio from the 18th December to the 4th January but there will be one last post run on the 21st December. Please be patient if you try to contact me while the studio is closed as I won't be checking messages as frequently.
December Shop Update
As we are taking part in the Virt-Yule Fibre Collective event from the 30th November to 6th December there will be no separate shop update in December. Check out the event for details of new yarns, show specials and offers available.
Pre-orders for yarn will remain open over Christmas and orders placed before Friday 11th December we will try to send before Christmas. Orders after this date will be dyed in January when we return to the studio.