My top priority is not only creating and sourcing exquisite yarn for you, but also to wrap it beautifully and send it off to reach you at the soonest opportunity.Yarn is shipped within 48 hours on weekdays (though I aim to post within 24 hours) and postage is based on weight and includes packaging. Please note: orders purchased after midday on Fridays will be posted out on the following Tuesday.
- UK parcels are posted first class and take 1-2 working days.
- Packages to Europe are posted by airmail and take around 3-4 working days (please note info. on sending to Italy*)
- Packages outside Europe are posted by airmail and take around 5-7 working days.
- For overseas purchases, please note that you are responsible for any customs due on any packets.
UK - Royal Mail 1st class
- 0-49g - £1.10
- 50-750g - £3.35
- 751g-2kg - £5.45
- 0-99g - £3.40
- 100-250g - £4.30
- 251-500g - £5.40
- 501-750g - £7.10
- 751-1kg - £8.35
- 1.01kg-2kg - £13.60
- 0-99g - £3.95 (approx $5.20)
- 100-250g - £4.95 (approx $6.50)
- 251-500g - £8.40 (approx $11)
- 501-750g - £10.85 (approx $14.30)
- 750-1kg - £13.95 (approx $18.40)
- 1.01kg-2kg - £24.00 (approx $31.70)
*sending to Italy and South Africa - it is strongly advised that you request International Signed For and Tracked for parcels being sent to these countries. If you proceed with your order, then I will contact you with the additional amount to be paid and a tracking number once the parcel has been dispatched. Additional price for this service is usually around £5-6.
If you place more than one order and your first order hasn't yet been dispatched, I will combine postage for you to ensure you get the best price for shipping.