Queen's Surprise Club - Winter 19
- One skein - semi-solid / UK- £70.00 - 0 in Stock
- One skein - semi-solid / Europe- £71.00 - 0 in Stock
- One skein - semi-solid / Rest of world- £73.00 - 0 in Stock
- One skein - variegated / UK- £70.00 - 0 in Stock
- One skein - variegated / Europe- £71.00 - 0 in Stock
- One skein - variegated / Rest of world- £73.00 - 0 in Stock
- Two skeins - semi-solid / UK- £127.00 - 0 in Stock
- Two skeins - semi-solid / Europe- £128.00 - 0 in Stock
- Two skeins - semi-solid / Rest of world- £130.00 - 0 in Stock
- Two skeins - one of each / UK- £127.00 - 0 in Stock
- Two skeins - one of each / Europe- £128.00 - 0 in Stock
- Two skeins - one of each / Rest of world- £130.00 - 0 in Stock
The club is all about the yarn, so every few weeks, you get the yarn and an inspiration sheet describing how the colourway came about.
The colourways are inspired by a different book each time and you get to choose if you'd prefer semi-solid or variegated. Members will be emailed the reading list of three books after everyone is in and settled and we have our final numbers.
You can choose up to two skeins per month (or feel free to choose a couple of memberships - unfortunately we're unable to combine postage and packing if you buy more than one due to our new postage system).
Usually sock weight, but very occasionally you may get a surprise of laceweight or DK. And very often, luxury yarns - not all will be suitable for socks. Most skeins will about around 400m, but occasionally can be double that and sometimes half.
Sometimes a regular SQ yarn, sometimes something new or special, but always something nice.
About the colourways
Your club colourways won't be widely available. Very occasionally they're reproducible and may appear in the shop, but mostly they're dyed over two or three days in several batches, never to be produced again.
As the colourways are inspired by a work of fiction, I don't know in advance which colours are contained within the pages - hence the surprise element. So unfortunately, I'm unable to take specific colour requests or dislikes - the fun is in receiving a surprise.
To view previous months' colourways and inspiration sheets, click here.
The price shows the total paid for the 3-month membership (3 shipments) including tracked shipping for UK and regular shipping for international shipments. You can add international tracking by clicking here.
Parcels will posted out around the middle of January, middle of February and the end of March.