Laine magazine - issue 2
1 In Stock
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Although widely sold out, we've been very lucky to get hold of the last few copies in case you missed out first time round.
Laine Spring/Summer 2017 includes:
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
(designers: Andrea Mowry, Isabell Kraemer, ANKESTRiCK, Caitlin Hunter, Susanne Sommer, Lesley Anne Robinson, Jessica Gore, Biches & Bûches, Anna Johanna, Renate Yerkes, Jonna Hietala)
- instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- a long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- a Q&A with Felicia Lo
- a story about Tukuwool
- a story about Biches & Bûches
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop