Laine magazine - issue 8 - Pre-order
5 In Stock
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER.
PRE-ORDERS WILL SHIP ON 30TH MAY, SO IF YOU ARE BUYING ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND WANT THEM SHIPPED SOONER, PLEASE PLACE A SEPARATE ORDER.
OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE 31ST MAY.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Issue eight, Kelo, includes:
· an interview with Susan Crawford
· a long-format story about Ocean Rose
· my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
· a column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop